AMH International, along with VFS Global, operates two Medical Examination Centers for Residency Visas on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE. The centers are located in Ibn Battuta Mall and Dragon Mart 2. Expatriates who need a mandatory medical test to complete their residence visa process, whether new visas or renewals, can now approach our centers where we offer comprehensive services that include the preparation and typing of medical test application forms, Emirates ID application forms and the medical checkup process by Ministry of Health personnel.
Results delivered in 48 hours (physical results available for collection post 3pm | email to applicants MOH shares the results with Immigration).
- Medical Results valid across all UAE
- Any category can be tested (including domestic workers)
- Easily accessible location in malls with ample parking space
- Quick turn-around time (~30-40 minutes)
- Other services such as photo booth available at the center
- Appointments booking available via email or phone
Conveniently located at Ibn Battuta Mall, China Court, Next to Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) & 1st Floor Dragon Mart 2 beside Yellow Chilli Restaurant, we welcome a visit to our facility.